Tuesday 17 May 2011

My skills

I visited the website  my skills in the university of Essex and I chose writing skills on there but it was very difficult to chose.However I decided to read about the writing skills because I need improve my writng in the future because I need it in the university.

I chose Paragraph structure  after which I read about topic sentences, which is very important to improve my writing skills. So, that website is very Useful for sudying English langauge. I would like to recommend the task wtich I have chosen to my classmates.


1 comment:

  1. Look at the difference it makes when you take some time and write carefully. This is much clearer writing, Ghalib. Perhaps before next week you can try to summarise another news story...or (and?) visit some of your classmates' blogs and leave them messages. I'm sure your opinion will be welcome.

    ReplyDelete